Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Friends & Family Plan

Hudson & I have been so lucky the past few weeks with all of our visitors!! My mom, dad and Jay's parents visit regularly, Jay's aunt Fran came to meet Hudson, friends have provided us with food, and my aunt Kay is coming at the end of the month! So even though I haven't posted daily about their visits, I have been good about getting pictures of everybody with Huddy Buddy and wanted you all to see them...

Hud with his Pops & Gaga

Uncle Dave

Aunt Sissy & Bryan

Kelly...with Kade still in her belly! (Thank GOD he's not anymore, huh Kel?!?)

Miss Suzy

Aunt Sissy loving on some Hud.

Christin & Rich...you guys next?!? Haha.

Aunt Fran was here to meet Hud and celebrate her birthday!

Papi!!!

Hud & his girlfriend, Nora

Aunt Kari & cousin Drew

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh....I can't wait to be in the company of these fine folks! Camera's, never been too crazy about 'em, but meeting Huddy Buddy and get some of that sugar, you bet. Have I mentioned that I have learned from a very reliable source that, It's the Best Ever!?!
    18 days and counting......wheeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete