Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mommy-suits

Thanks to ole' Huddy Buddy, I might not ever wear a bikini again. But who needs a bikini when Land's End has these adorable tankinis?!?! And of course, I was too slow on the draw and missed their 40% off swimwear sale last week. Sad day. But I'm determined to wait it out until they go on sale again...cross your fingers for me!
I've yet to share this with many people, but Hud gave me some wicked stretch marks around my belly button. I'm determined to make them look a little better and recently bought Mederma b/c it's the cheapest stretch mark therapy cream I can find. I'm tempted to take before & after pics to see the difference...what do you think, should I do it?!?!

4 comments:

  1. GAP Body has some super cute tankinis on sale too! I got one after Layne and have never gone back to the bikini. For some reason, regardless of the body issues after pregnancy, I felt as a mom I needed to be a bit more conservative at the pool anyway. Dumb, I know. Definitely do the before and after pics! I am interested to see if it works. Layne left me with crazy stretch marks. Fortunately, none of them are visible. Landon just left me with a jelly belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch marks from pregnancy?....oops! Hope the
    Medrema does the trick and I say yes to the before and after pix. Very curious if it works.
    Didn't have any luck with scar oil as claimed on the "scar reducing" lable. Crossing figures it works for you. And maybe a bikini would give the boys hope that your babysitting versus a smoking hot Mom! Look at it as turning down some of your HOT-NESS.....ccchhhh.....think how disappointed they would be."HEY...baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven down to earth".....wha, your NOT babysitting? Ah, dam! It's just not fair!!
    See Chels, you might leave broken hearts EVERYWHERE. But then again, Why stop now....wheeeeeee! If ya got, don't fight it.
    Love you, only 14 to go... starting to pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea- I heard that this stuff called miracle oil works great! Justin C used it on his scars from his accident and you can barely see them...and they were BAD! I think its kind of pricey but if it works...:) Ill check to see if the name is really "Miracle Oil".

    Im trying my best to avoid the stretch marks but not sure if its even possible! But Im sure the preice is worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete