Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Things I Hated About This Weekend

10. Jay had to leave us for the long weekend. (But--it was totally worth it. He was able to be present at his grandmother's 90th birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Grams!)

9. Because he was out of town, Jay missed Hud's 1 month birthday. (Pics to come!)

8. Time spent with my dear friends (4+ hours) wasn't long enough. (Nor did we have enough laughs...ha!)


7. I didn't get enough pictures of these two. Can there ever be enough?



6. This was only the first time Hudson & I were invited to dinner with my mom and her girlfriends. We're crossing our fingers we'll be asked back...what lovely women!

5. Jay wasn't home for this:


Ellie got sick and pooped all over the first floor. And yes--it was runny.

4. A text from my former roomie and one of my best friends sat unnoticed for two hours. It read: "We're engaged!" And I still haven't seen her...or the ring.

3. Hudson slept through our shopping trip to Scott's Antique Market and didn't get to see all the beautiful furniture & decor.

2. My mom and I didn't get enough of It's Complicated. (Hudson & I gave it to her early for Mother's Day!) 

1. Mother's Day ended. I couldn't have asked for a better first Mother's Day. What an absolute joy it is being a mom! This has been the best month of my life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a Happy (belated) Mother's day to my sweet Mommy. She is the best mom a girl could ask for and I love watching her as a 1st time grandmother!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so jealous of about 8 of your 10 reasons! But definetly not No. 5. So sorry for you and for Ellie being sick....whew!
    You and Huddy got to go to Scott's Market...? So Lucky, and I hear Hudson was a perfect little angel! Okay so the only other thing I'm jealous of is you and Gamsie getting to watch "It's Complicated". We are so going to watch it right!?! LOVE that movie and I am totally going to buy it soon! So so Happy your first Mother's Day was wonderful. And Happy 1 Month B-Day to Hudson. Can't wait to see the pix....and you in 10 days....wheeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hated that the weekend went by so quickly !!!! Never enough time to do what we have planned. Of course this time we have an excuse....all we do is sit a stare at Hudson!! And THAT is enough !! ox

    ReplyDelete