Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When I grow up, I want to be Kelly Ripa

or Reese Witherspoon. I think both of these women are just absolutely adorable. And as I'm home now, I've been watching Live! with Regis & Kelly and I've noticed that she wears nude pumps or sandals almost every day. No matter what outfit she's wearing. I'm sure I'm behind on this trend, but I decided I had to have a pair of nude pumps.

So I found these

and these

both from Nine West. They didn't have my size.

Then my sis found these on Piperlime
but once again, they didn't have my size.

And then my mom found these Cole Haan's.
I can only imagine how comfy my feet would be if I could afford a Cole Haan!

Or these Stuart Weitzman pumps
or peep toes

Oh Cole and Stuwie...why do you have to be so expensive?!?!

But have no fear...DSW and Jessica Simpson are here! I exchanged a pair of boring flats and got these instead...

Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Oh...I love them Chels !! You look like a new woman !!! You are going to love them and will be able to wear them with anything. Happy that you finally found them....now I can rest easy and get back to more important tasks....the search was consuming much of my day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...so pretty and perfect for you! Great hook up having 2 assistant shoppers too! Now you just need a shoe "breaker inner" and your all set!
    I need one of those too, jus hate breaking in new shoes. Guess that's cuz I'm old and broke in a lot of shoes and feets are tired of them tight shoes. I'm turning in a flip flop junkie! Meaning I'm old an way into comfortie shoes. But have to admit, been looking for a pair of Nude Peep toe flats. I know, don't want to go too crazy huh? Love 2 U 3 + E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a pair after staying home too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look that those skinny FEEEEEEEET!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete