Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hudson @ 1 Month


Hudson's 1 month birthday was on Saturday (5.8.10) so I'm a little behind in posting this. My plan is to take a photo of our little bird in a nest with an egg declaring how old he is every month. I'll try to be on time the rest of the 11 months! :)

Hudson:
How old?: 1 month
Weight?: 9lbs. 7oz.  
Length: 21 3/4"
Size clothes: Newborn and 0-3 months...it depends on the brand...baby clothes are weird!
Movement: He can hold his head up pretty well, loooves tummy time, and has even rolled on to his back from the tummy position!
Me:
Stretch marks?: Yep. They appeared in the last few weeks of pregnancy...trying to get rid of them. :)
Sleep?: Depends on the night, but Hud has started to go 4-5 hours between feedings at night which = more sleep for Mama!
Weight loss: 20 lbs. (-12 lbs. right away and -8 more since then! Still just on a "walking" regimen until my 6 week appt., but I have ordered Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred (as seen on Mrs. Southern Belle's blog and encouraged by my sister).
What I'm looking forward to: Every day. :)
Best moment of the month: Every moment. But if I have to choose one, it would be waking up and seeing Huddy's face on my first Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Could he possibly be getting cuter??? YES!!!
    Great pix and fun idea to document each month,
    I LOVE it. Happy 1 Month Darling Boy.
    8....8 more days....can-not-wait, already packing.

    ReplyDelete