Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary Ellie

This weekend was the 1 year anniversary of our life with Ellie. We sure are thankful for her! And so proud of her since Hudson's arrival. While she's always been super sweet, she's also a rambunctious 2-year-old puppy. But now that Hudson is here and we are at home most of the day every day, she is calmer, less mischevious, and even sweeter if possible. Our only difficulty is keeping her from licking her baby brother from head to toe!

The day we adopted her. It was love at first sight!

Today. Click on the link below to see a beautiful photo of Miss Ellie May thanks to Curtis Baker.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Miss E. I can't get over how beautiful she looks in the C.B. Pix!
    Those golden eyes! Love that sweet puppy. I am so proud of her for being such a good big sissy.
    I'm sure she totally loves you being home everyday and loves helping with Hudson. Sounds like she is a big help bathing him. No..? Not bathing him...she trying to lick all of his sugar? SHE'S eating all of that great sugar??!!
    Oh No, she has daily access and it could be all gone by the time I get there!!! Gamsie told me how good he taste and I need to have some too. Tell Ellie to slow down for the next 20 days.
    Oh....oh yea....That's right, Gamsie said he makes that yummy sugar everyday whew, so no worries. But I guess Ellie should pace herself, she might get a sweet tooth. Hope it's not too late...ha! Give Ellie a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete