Sunday, January 31, 2010

Holy Moley

Is it really January 31st and I'm 30 weeks + 2 days pregnant?!?! NO WAY. This is surreal. I swear, just yesterday, it was the beginning of January. Ultimately, this means that I only have 2 months left to get ready for Baby Blev. ::hyperventalating::


So here I am as of last night...dang that belly's B-I-G!

A pic of Mama AND Daddy Blev on our way to friends' for dinner.


As promised, I have some pics from the recent baby shower that my dear sisters and friends hosted for me...thanks to Fran (and Natalie for the photos she posted)....


Here's the adorable table decorated with baby pics of me and Jay and delicious "nest" treats made by Natalie.
 

Of course the shower had a "nest" theme!
My mom and Kari (who opened up her new, beautiful home to host the shower...thank you!)

 
Stuffing my face with the delicious food. And that's my friend Kelly who is expecting her son just a mere 7 days after me!

This might be one of the most unflattering pictures of me I've ever seen...but I was so excited about all of my gifts! And that's my beautiful sister next to me...
Thank you to my hostesses! (From L-R, Natalie, Christine, my Sissy, a very awkward-looking Me, Danielle, and Kari)

On another note....

This weekend was a chilly and fairly lazy one. I didn't get much done until today when I started cracking the whip. Jay and I got the garage cleaned out and organized, the Christmas boxes finally got put back in the attic (yeah, yeah, only a month behind!), and I cleaned out our "junk" drawer!


Life is good. Feeling great. And just trying to stay on top of--or preferably in front of--all my projects including the high school projects, grad school projects, and home projects! Next week's (let's be honest--weekend) home project is the Laundry Room. I'll take before and after pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! More shower pix. Ya'll look so great! Knock me over with a feather.....Your Belly.....oh so cute.
    The shower looks like it was beautiful and yummy!
    Love the pix of you and Jay too.
    Great job on getting another organization challenge off the list. Just be carefull and don't over do it. So excited to see you and celebrate this wonderful blessing. Love You 3.

    ReplyDelete