Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mommy Mobile

On Wednesday (with a temp. of about 30 degrees), Jay went to the local Nissan dealership and bought me a Mommy Mobile! I was busy (a.k.a. lying on the couch and writing papers for grad school), but he kept calling me to see if I wanted to be a part of the decision-making process. Luckily for me, I know that I can totally trust my husband to pick out a car for me (not to mention I didn't want to go out in the cold!). How many people can say that?

As I drove to work on Friday in my new Mommy Mobile, I realized just how personal a decision buying a car really is, and how, despite the fact that I didn't pick this one out, my husband just may know me better than I know myself--it's PERFECT--like it was made for me.

Thank you Jay!

I think I have a chance of looking like a MILF in this bad boy...


And I can't wait to see a car seat back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment