Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rough Night

I'll try to spare you the details.

Background Info: 
  • A friend at work ate spaghetti for lunch.
  • It smelled delicious.
  • After school, the volleyball team (which hangs out in the classroom across the hall from mine on gamedays) ate spaghetti before their game. Again, my stomach growled.
  • At cheerleading practice I called Jay to see if he could pick up supplies for spaghetti so we could have it for dinner.

The Facts: 
  • We ate spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner with green beans on the side.
  • It was delicious!!! (I've had a bit of an aversion to chicken lately, but I'm loving hambuger meat.)
  • After dinner, I was certain I had room leftover for dessert. (This fact is very important because I've quickly found that the only feeling worse than feeling hungry pangs when pregnant, is feeling too full. It's miserable.)
  • For dessert I ate leftover chocolate fudge coca~cola cake with a large ice-cold glass of milk. Mmm...
  • 5 minutes later I had that awful hunger pang feeling I get if I don't eat every hour.
  • It was almost bedtime, so I decided to ignore the pain thinking my food would settle soon, I'd be asleep, and I'd wake up feeling fine.
The Bad News:
  • While brushing my teeth, I lost it. The spaghetti, the green beans, the chocolate cake, the milk.
  • IN THE SINK.
  • Then the toilet.
The Worst News:
  • My sink has not been draining properly for quite some time.
Naturally, Jay and I took this opportunity to argue about who should have unclogged the sink before this disaster occured. Luckily, he was a dream and helped me clean it up. (With yellow scrubbing gloves on his hands and a t-shirt tied around his nose and mouth.)

I thought towards the end of the first trimester the nausea should be getting better???

No comments:

Post a Comment