Friday, March 5, 2010

Beyond Blessed

Last week, my teacher friends threw Mrs. Mayfield and I a baby shower after school. I can't even begin to describe to you how sweet they were to us. We got so much great stuff! Seriously, after the 3 showers that my fabulous friends and family have thrown for me, I think we have just about everything we need before Nugget comes!

The lovely ladies of the English department:

Kat's cute decor...seriously, the classroom felt like a party room!


Us Mamas-to-be:

The adorable cupcakes Liz made!

On a side note, I think people (including me and Jay) are starting to get frustrated that we haven't named him. We just can't seem to settle on something (I think we like too  many names!) and I think we may truly have to wait until he's born to make the decision. Feel free to throw something out there (or an idea you have on how to make the decision) if you'd like...we're open to suggestions! :)

3 comments:

  1. There's always the name dartboard. The most out of 10 tries wins. Or....maybe Ellie knows and you can come up with a way for her to show you. Post names around the house and see which locations she shows the most interest. And finally, I read that Drew likes one of your choices best. Make it like a game & go over list of names with him. See if he chooses the same name posted on his moms blog a few weeks ago. Could be "Out the mouths of Babes" thing....:/ I'm sure Grady knows but he ain't saying. He jus say "hey cus 1 thing, dude jus go with it, put ur hands over ur head and dive, dive, dive"! We'll hang out, u'll dig it + ur Mom rocks! 35 days, & ur out-a-there! wheeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Can't believe how close we're getting to D-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like the two that I have always liked :) But I like Sawyer too.

    ReplyDelete