Sunday, January 1, 2012

back to blogging???

ehh....let's be honest. i kinda doubt it. :) but, i want to accomplish some goals in 2012 and i wanted them listed somewhere permanently so i can review them. and i've learned that i tend to lose paper lists (though i still make them and then can't find them to check off my accomplishments!). since last april, which is the last time i posted, i've been tempted to post quite a few times, but i would re-read what i wrote to Hud on his birthday and just couldn't bring myself to write something else and take away from that e-letter to my one-year-old. Hud's quickly racing towards two, and with the new year right around the corner, i feel like i can finally bring myself to write on the blog again. i look at all these other busy mamas who still find time to keep a blog, and am inspired to try to keep mine up better. i mean, what an awesome "permanent" memory keeper!

so...while i'm not really a new year's resolution maker (they seem so fake and difficult to keep), these are my goals for 2012:

1. lose 10-15 lbs by april
2. budget better and keep to the budget!
3. make one new recipe a week
4. have a date-night with jay at least every other week
5. blog at least once a month (i can handle that, right?) :)
6. organize my house (maybe follow the 52 week challenge?)
7. create a month-in-photos book

what are your goals for 2012? (hello? is anyone there? does any body even read this blog any more? haha.) can you think of any other goals i should have???

talk to me! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm still here!! Miss your blogs! Here's a goal: come see Kelly, Kaden, and Molly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lose 10-15lbs?! What happened to baby #2?! Even if that isn't in the picture you don't need to lose anymore weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have your blog on my Blogger dashboard and I'm so glad you *might* be writing again. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here :) My goals for 2012 are actually to get OFF the computer more and be more present with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about visit Canada!! I hear there are some fun people in Montreal who would love to have a playdate with Mr Hud :) Well done chicka, I've gotta reflect on a list for myself. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments and encouragement ALL!!! #8 should be to be a better friend...I'm so blessed by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still here....always will be !!!


    Love,
    Your biggest fan,
    Mom ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read it!! Love your goals. And they are totally doable!! Happy new year, love. It's going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete