Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Carrying a Weenie Around! in My Belly!!

It's a He-Nugget!!!

We are so stinking excited!!! Of course, we would have been happy with a boy or a girl, but I'd always said I wanted to have a boy first, and obviously Jay's thrilled to carry on the Blevins name and have a sports buddy. I'm so excited to start planning his nursery....I promise I'll post pics. As for his name....Jay and I have a handful of names that we're pondering, but we're considering waiting on naming him until he's born. My mom and dad did that with Linds and I and I think it's great idea to make sure he gets a name that fits him. Not to mention, I know you all would give me nothing but positive comments, but there are plenty of people out there who might tell me what an awful name Oliver is, when that might be my favorite name! (And yes, this did happen to me today. Luckily, Oliver is not in the running, but I have always liked the name.) :)

Me, at 21 weeks. Getting nice and big! (And looking a little rough at the end of the day.)



His dresser/changing table. My mom found this for me at Scott's Antique Market and it's going to be my inspiration. I'm still thinking about the nest theme with neutrals, aqua and chocolate brown.



(And yes, currently we're using it in the dining room because I love it so much, I want to enjoy it!)



P.S. For my few faithful readers...we found  Baby Blev's gender last Tuesday, November 24...sorry it's taken so long to post it!! AND...as soon as I get to a scanner, I'll post his pics!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Another post...Yippee! This is so exciting. ahh,
    A BOY...I could just cry but can't stop smiling, my heart is so very full of JOY. I know nugget will be a
    good big bro, just like your dad was for me. Thx so much for posting both the pix, You look so cute and beautiful and I love d'belly. Great idea's are worth repeating, love naming nugget when he gets here(even
    luv oliver..ha!) Love U 3 so very much...Aunt K-

    ReplyDelete